ALL CHOREOGRAPHY CLINICS ARE MANDATORY!!
Cheerleaders not in attendance will be removed from the routine.
Please note the schedule change.
October 24th - Saturday
Emeralds - 10:00 - 12:00
Onyx - 9:00 - 12:00
Sapphires 1:00 - 3:00
Rubies - 5:00 - 9:00
October 25th - Sunday
Crystals 10:00 - 1:00
Emeralds 1:00 - 3:00
Diamonds - 3:00 - 8:00
Parents Night Out
Who's getting excited for their Parents Night Out next Saturday, October 10th?
Bring your kiddos for a fun and exciting night, doors open @7:00-10:00pm.
Dinner will be provided and lots of activities will be happening (ages: potty trained-16yo)
We are thrilled to announce that the
Sixth Annual South Elite Dinner Auction
It will be held at the Muckleshoot Casino in Auburn on
Saturday, November 21st at 5 PM. This is a fantastic way to earn money
South Elite Program as well as cheerleaders’ individual accounts!
Read more details...
We are very excited to announce some exciting changes to our Academy Program starting in October!
The October Academy Calendar is updated, as well as
Tumbling curriculum and
information regarding our new team tumbling classes for South Elite Team members.
Some exciting additions:
Effective new classes that focus on strength, flexibility,
tumbling roadblocks and more!
New, affordable team tumbling training that coordinates
regularly scheduled team practices!
Well defined Tumbling curriculum that focuses on perfecting
technique and skills for advancement!
Not sure which class to attend? Email Tyler Janes at Tylerjanes1@yahoo.com
Ready to register? Contact Carol at 253-850-7000 or e-mail Info@nwcda.com
We are very excited to again be hosting Inspire 2B Elite Tumbling Camps with they awesome Kaeli Rae Seitzer and her brother, Michael Seitzer! We're honored to have both Kaeli & Michael in the NWCDA gym from October 9th - 11th for team practices, tumbling clinics and private lessons!
Individual Clinics will be held on Friday, October 9th
Two Day Clinics will be held Saturday, October 10th & Sunday, October 11th
RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW!
Each clinic will have 2 instructors and are limited to 25 participants per class with a waiting list for any class that goes over 25 participants. Classes will be offered to the public, so feel free to invite your friends. You can register with Carol by e-mailing email@example.com and making your payment to secure your spot.
Friday, October 9th - Kick butt on working towards your tumbling goals with these one hour classes!
These one hour sessions will focus on various individual skills necessary for Tumbling success!
Special Back to School pricing!
Cost for South Elite Team Member - $35 per class
Cost for non-member - $45 per class
Individual Clinic Times & Classes for Friday only:
5-6 PM - Perfecting your back handsprings & combination passes
6-7 PM - Learn a tuck! (Must be able to execute 3 standing back handsprings & 3 running back handsprings)
7-8 PM - Punch fronts, whips & specialty skills
8-9 PM - Learning to twist (Must be able to execute a proper layout)
Saturday, October 10th & Sunday, October 11th - Master Skills for your Tumbling Level!
This is a TWO DAY Clinic, all athletes will attend BOTH days. Athletes will be placed by their individual tumbling skill level, which may or may not be the same as their team level.
Special Back to School pricing!
Cost for South Elite Team Member - $75
Cost for non-member - $95
Clinic Times & Classes (same for both days):
9 - 11 AM - Level 1 - Back walkovers, front walkovers, back handspring
11 AM - 1 PM - Level 2 - Back handspring & connecting Level 2 specialty passes
2-4 PM - Level 3 - Tucks and more
4-6 PM - Level 4 - Layouts & Level 4 specialty passes
6-8 - Level 5 - Elite Tumbling
Meet your instructors!
- 23 years of competing gymnastics and competitive cheerleading
-15 years coaching cheerleading, trampoline and tumbling
- Trained with an Olympic coach in gymnastics and power tumbling
- Experience with over 40 worlds level teams in the US and Internationally. Some of them include: Team Norway, Finland, Australia, England, Chile, Switzerland
- 2014 Team USA ICU World Champion gold medalist. Also competed on GymTyme All Stars.
- 2013 World Champion gold medalist Athlete & Coach, Stealth Phoenix, Int'l Coed Level 6.
2013 NCA allstar national champion IOC6
3x USA allstar national champion IOC6
- Nfinity Legend 2012, 2013, and 2014
- 2013 Bronze Medalist, ICU Partner Stunt World Championship representing TEAM USA
-2013 Inside Cheerleading Magazine, Top 35 under 35 Most Influential People in Cheerleading
- 2-time International Partner Stunt Champion.
-2011 at the European Open in Paris, France
-2013 at COP Brands in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- 7 time NCA Collegiate National Champion with SFA and HPU 2004-2010.
- 2010 NCA Collegiate Partner Stunt Champion HPU
- 7 years of competitive gymnastics experience
- 15 consecutive seasons as a competitive allstar/collegiate cheer athlete
- 12 years coaching cheerleading and trampoline & tumbling
- CHEERSPORT private camp choreographer and tumbling/stunting instructor 2003-2010
- Inside cheerleading magazine 2007 collegiate national team
- 5x NCA collegiate national champion SFASU
- 3x USA allstar national champion IOC6
- Former Woodward camp staff
- USASF World Championship appearances with Ace Cheer Company, Texas Lonestar Cheer Company, OC Allstars and Stealth Allstars
- 2012 USASF worlds bronze medalist IOC6
- 2013 NCA allstar national champion IOC6
- 2013 USASF World champion IOC6
- 2013 Nfinity Legend
- Tumbling Director at Stealth Allstars 2012-2015
- Karma Returns Featured Athlete
South Elite Teams
Diamonds and Rubies!
UCA National Champions 2015
NWCDA Presents... Kids Rock Fitness.
Visit our Facebook page for more information!
Or check out our Kids Rock Fitness page here on our website.
Please check this flyer for tumbling requirements.
BIRTHDAY PARTY SPECTACULAR!
Do you have a birthday in the near future? Celebrate with Northwest Cheer and Dance Academy! Let us provide your special person with party to remember for ages! Whether your hosting for the family or the entire school class, NWCDA is the place to party!
Contact our office and reserve your party date today! 253-850-7000
Get your Birthday Party Registration form here!
Open Gym is $5 and open to the public and all team members!
Athletes can come in work on the skill of their choice –
bring your friends,
bring your stunt group or just come on in and get to work!
Instructors will be on hand to supervise and spot as needed.
Open Gyms will be held on Fridays,
Please click here for the Calendar for dates.