Plan ahead! Mandatory Choreography Clinics will take
place on the weekend in October, schedule TBA.
Enjoy the Back to School Break,
we're full speed ahead into Compeition Season after that!
We are very excited to again be hosting Inspire 2B Elite Tumbling Camps with they awesome Kaeli Rae Seitzer and her brother, Michael Seitzer! We're honored to have both Kaeli & Michael in the NWCDA gym from September 8th through 16th for team practices, tumbling clinics and private lessons!
Individual Clinics will be held on Friday, September 11th
Two Day Clinics will be held Saturday, September 12th & Sunday, September 13th
RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW, Registration deadline is September 5th! Each clinic will have 2 instructors and are limited to 25 participants per class with a waiting list for any class that goes over 25 participants. Classes will be offered to the public, so feel free to invite your friends. You can register with Carol by e-mailing email@example.com and making your payment to secure your spot.
Friday, September 11th - Kick butt on working towards your tumbling goals with these one hour classes!
These one hour sessions will focus on various individual skills necessary for Tumbling success!
Special Back to School pricing!
Cost for South Elite Team Member - $35 per class
Cost for non-member - $45 per class
Individual Clinic Times & Classes for Friday only:
5-6 PM - Perfecting your back handsprings & combination passes
6-7 PM - Learn a tuck! (Must be able to execute 3 standing back handsprings & 3 running back handsprings)
7-8 PM - Punch fronts, whips & specialty skills
8-9 PM - Learning to twist (Must be able to execute a proper layout)
Saturday, September 12th & Sunday, September 13th - Master Skills for your Tumbling Level!
This is a TWO DAY Clinic, all athletes will attend BOTH days. Athletes will be placed by their individual tumbling skill level, which may or may not be the same as their team level.
Special Back to School pricing!
Cost for South Elite Team Member - $75
Cost for non-member - $95
Clinic Times & Classes (same for both days):
9 - 11 AM - Level 1 - Back walkovers, front walkovers, back handspring
11 AM - 1 PM - Level 2 - Back handspring & connecting Level 2 specialty passes
2-4 PM - Level 3 - Tucks and more
4-6 PM - Level 4 - Layouts & Level 4 specialty passes
6-8 - Level 5 - Elite Tumbling
Meet your instructors!
- 23 years of competing gymnastics and competitive cheerleading
-15 years coaching cheerleading, trampoline and tumbling
- Trained with an Olympic coach in gymnastics and power tumbling
- Experience with over 40 worlds level teams in the US and Internationally. Some of them include: Team Norway, Finland, Australia, England, Chile, Switzerland
- 2014 Team USA ICU World Champion gold medalist. Also competed on GymTyme All Stars.
- 2013 World Champion gold medalist Athlete & Coach, Stealth Phoenix, Int'l Coed Level 6.
2013 NCA allstar national champion IOC6
3x USA allstar national champion IOC6
- Nfinity Legend 2012, 2013, and 2014
- 2013 Bronze Medalist, ICU Partner Stunt World Championship representing TEAM USA
-2013 Inside Cheerleading Magazine, Top 35 under 35 Most Influential People in Cheerleading
- 2-time International Partner Stunt Champion.
-2011 at the European Open in Paris, France
-2013 at COP Brands in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- 7 time NCA Collegiate National Champion with SFA and HPU 2004-2010.
- 2010 NCA Collegiate Partner Stunt Champion HPU
- 7 years of competitive gymnastics experience
- 15 consecutive seasons as a competitive allstar/collegiate cheer athlete
- 12 years coaching cheerleading and trampoline & tumbling
- CHEERSPORT private camp choreographer and tumbling/stunting instructor 2003-2010
- Inside cheerleading magazine 2007 collegiate national team
- 5x NCA collegiate national champion SFASU
- 3x USA allstar national champion IOC6
- Former Woodward camp staff
- USASF World Championship appearances with Ace Cheer Company, Texas Lonestar Cheer Company, OC Allstars and Stealth Allstars
- 2012 USASF worlds bronze medalist IOC6
- 2013 NCA allstar national champion IOC6
- 2013 USASF World champion IOC6
- 2013 Nfinity Legend
- Tumbling Director at Stealth Allstars 2012-2015
- Karma Returns Featured Athlete
South Elite Teams
To allow for summer planning we are providing the calendars through August.
We look forward to seeing everyone shining bright at Tryouts!
Please note that all practices, camps & clinics are MANDATORY, please plan accordingly. Vacation dates are scheduled and shown on the calendars. Please keep in mind that practice schedules may shift slightly depending on tryout results.
Diamonds and Rubies!
UCA National Champions 2015
NWCDA Presents... Kids Rock Fitness.
Visit our Facebook page for more information!
Or check out our Kids Rock Fitness page here on our website.
Please check this flyer for tumbling requirements.
BIRTHDAY PARTY SPECTACULAR!
Do you have a birthday in the near future? Celebrate with Northwest Cheer and Dance Academy! Let us provide your special person with party to remember for ages! Whether your hosting for the family or the entire school class, NWCDA is the place to party!
Contact our office and reserve your party date today! 253-850-7000
Get your Birthday Party Registration form here!
Open Gym is $5 and open to the public and all team members! Athletes can come in work on the skill of their choice – bring your friends, bring your stunt group or just come on in and get to work! Open Gyms will be held on Fridays from 6-8 PM. Instructors will be on hand to supervise and spot as needed.
Open Gyms will be held on Fridays,
Please click here for the Calendar for dates.